Ravenquest BioMed (CSE: RQB) (OTC: Coming Soon) - Investor Dashboard
Pro Forma Financials (estimated)
|Cash on hand:||$6.3mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||-%|
Capital Structure (9/28/17)
|Last Financing:||21mm shares at $0.30|
RavenQuest BioMed Inc (RQB) provides management services and investments to the cannabis sector. RQB management services division has consultants, technicians and technology solutions that assist clients in designing and building cannabis production and processing facilities. The turnkey solution offering provides growing and drying technologies, patient and genetic management systems, and security management systems solutions. The management services team has assisted many licensed producer (LP) clients reach cultivation and/or sell/dispense licensing.
RavenQuest BioMed Inc also has an Investment division that focuses on investing in late stage LP applicants such as our 100% position in Alberta Green Biotech — a 35,500 sq ft facility in Edmonton, Alberta. The facility will produce between 6,000 and 7,000 kgs once fully operational. RQB will also pursue investments in other LP applicant candidates, licensed producers and processing facilities when the opportunity presents itself and the investment makes sense for the company, shareholders and our clients.
RavenQuest at a Glance
Partnership with Indigenous Peoples:
Unique among publicly-traded cannabis companies, RavenQuest has developed an indigenous-centered offering which provides a turnkey solution for the production and sale of cannabis on their sovereign land.
Production by Mid-2018:
RavenQuest recently fully acquired 100% of Edmonton-based Alberta Green Biotech and is expected to complete construction of a 35,500 square-foot facility by mid-2018.
Immediate Revenue from Management Services Division:
RavenQuest’s private-co predecessor provided consultancy services for 10 licensed producers, successfully navigating them through the complex licensing process. RavenQuest maintains a healthy and steady pipeline of management services contracts.
Research & Development:
RavenQuest is close to identifying and developing a research partnership which will prioritize the maximization of flower production in cannabis plants, and therefor increase the yield per sq. ft.
- Diversified business model with services and eventual production in Alberta
- Proprietary cultivation technology
- End-to-end solutions for the cannabis industry
- Seasoned management team with extensive cannabis application and licensing expertise in Canada
- Close ties to Indigenous Peoples, which are expected to control up to 20% of the canopy in Canada
- Partnerships with Indigenous Peoples, including Fort McMurray First Nation #468
- Cannabis production in Alberta by Mid-2018 with 7mm gram capacity
- Deployment of proprietary automated Orbital Garden 2.0 technology
- Revenue from management services limits cash burn
- Research partnerships with McGill University
- Partnership with Indigenous Peoples
- Orbital Gardens technology
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. RavenQuest BioMed, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.